Wednesday 3 June 2009

waterslide

Sam and Mel brought Lorena and a water slide round yesterday - just what the boys needed they had a whale of a time for a few hours. Lorena started to get her confidence up but the water was very cold; she did enjoy hosing the boys though.


I have been a bit quiet on here recently - it is end of semester and I have been preoccupied marking lots of students work and that rather fills life up for a little while. It has been rather hot recently a tad too hot for me but we hve a few damper days coming up thank goodess for that the garden is getting a bit dry. Snowbird has gone broody aain so there is lots of fightting in the hen house, I had better get some little plastic kinder egg middles for her to hatch again. I have strimmed my way down our garden and back up through the trees so we have a running circuit now - no excuses for not getting fit this year then :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Ian, looks like lots of fun. Summer has lasted two or three days here, so we've had our slide out too. Maybe the sun will reappear!!!! Hope so!

Ian said...

Hi Lydia good to hear from you I hope the new job is going well. Callum asked yesterday "Remember when Lydia and the boys came round; remember that food we had that night...I want that tonight - err how many years ago was that ? It took a few mins to realise he was talking about an Indian take away...bit of a treck to pop into St Just and grab a tray of rice for him though and the curry house has now closed I hear. Hope the boys are doing fine ...and Ade of course :-)