Sunday 13 September 2009

Going private

GoingtoGalicia started out as a way of keeping friends and family informed about our move, Clustrmaps is showing me a widening readership particularly since the lyme disease posts. Given the personal nature of some of the information in the archives I am going to keep the blog available to friends and family and other known contacts but close it to public access from this Wednesday. Could anyone wishing to retain access post a comment in reply to this thread, comments will not be published but, if email addresses are included, will enable me to set membership.

I will develop the View from Valdovino blog in a more anonymous form that will still provide some insight into life out here although due to work commitments this is unlikely to start until next week.

2 comments:

Andy Roberts said...

Hello Ian,



I've enjoyed following your blog, the feed came up in Shirley's Aggregator and I subscribed because I have a keen interest in Galicia as well as location independent working. Cheers Andy Roberts aroberts@gmial.com

Renovation in Galicia said...

Looks as though ther kids had lots of fun, hope you can make it to our place sometime. Our email is gortnatobair@gmail.com
Anne and Simon.