Wednesday 26 November 2008

Good to be back

Great flight home and some lovely views of cloudy hills as we flew towards Santiago. Graham and Liz met me at the airport and drove me home and two other friends Carmen and Ian arrived seconds after we got back. So a warm welcome from good friends and hugs all round from the family but it is a bit chilly weather wise. I still haven't managed to get to Vilarrube beach but we did go to Cedeira shopping and nipped onto the beach just as it was getting dark last night. The boys were grumpy until they found one of those sandy cliffs a meter or so high that the sea makes at highwater after having pushed loads of sand up the beach during a storm. It was hard work to get them from beach to shops but really wonderful to watch the hills reflected on the wet sand in the last glimpses of light.

Starting to make some progress re importing the Deli, I found some sources of LHD headlights and Graham put his Chevy van through the test yesterday so I know where to go to find out what else I need to do.

Wildmite is now known as Princess Crystal, has put on a lot of size and lets the boys and Jenny pick her up but still runs off when I aproach :-( I am the guy who chainsaws and chops wood in her palace so that is no surprise really. The boys are sort of going to school, its a hard slog on that front. Hacianda and tax still to sort but we are moving forward on all fronts slowly.

No comments: